How to stop dust bunnies!
419-937-6964 - Company Message
Save money use Less Energy

How to stop dust bunnies!

.Two weeks ago I went to clean air ducts in Mansfield Ohio. When I got there the owner said he was nearly cleaning dust bunnies from the floor every day. After carefully cleaning the house ducts and dryer vent I noticed that the new furnace has some return air leaks.

Then I noticed the dryer vent wasn't hooked up correctly. The small particles from the dryer got sucked through the furnace and we ending up in this mans house.  Dust bunnies where everywhere!  This is because high efficiency furnaces ran the blower motor more often and at a higher volume of air back to the home.

I repaired the air return plenum with clear silicone and DUCK tape for furnaces.

I also fixed the dryer to lint trap to exit without releasing fragments of lint into the basement which ultimately get stuck someone in the home. They are very hard to see until they accumalate.

11 Comments to How to stop dust bunnies!:

Comments RSS
maid services seattle on Friday, March 08, 2013 8:30 AM
Good informative blog !Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. This url is very great and enjoyable to read. I am a huge believer of the topics blogged about. I also enjoy reading the replies, but I notice that alot of people should stay on topic to try and add something to the original blog post. I would also ask everyone to bookmark this page to your most used website to help spread the word. Thanks
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, July 04, 2013 11:20 PM
There are lots of people like myself who will help you get the dirt out of your home duct system. With the aid of a wireless camera, you can now see what your doing and we can all do the job right.
Reply to comment

website on Monday, August 25, 2014 10:06 PM
to connect with : possibly regarding improved home planning. details which will help us all inside the group your furniture, equipment, wall membrane or maybe surface
Reply to comment

johnsmith on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 5:23 AM
I am very impressive to visit this website. I saw the different blogs here all are very interesting and informative. The information you share in these blogs are very useful. The blog you share related to how to stop dust bunnies is very well. Thanks for sharing this all. Keep sharing. gym mats
Reply to comment

cotomovsred on Saturday, November 10, 2018 7:25 AM
Not in the least like other video spouting applications, there is no convincing motivation to enroll the record with the ultimate objective to use the CotoMovies. You don't have to make a record or benefit the participation plan to watch the video content on the CotoMovies.
Reply to comment

Appflix on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:41 AM
Love to watch netflix? We all do. if you want to watch it for free, get appflix. Say bye bye to monthly subscription fees.
Reply to comment

Cotomovies apk on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:41 AM
Cotomovies is an app that offers you free tv shows and movies to watch on your smart device. go check it out. Great post. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

Newpipe for pc on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:42 AM
Want some extra features on regular youtube app. Newpipe is there for your rescue. It offers all of original youtube and much more extra features. Go check it out.
Reply to comment

Leonor A. Potts on Saturday, September 07, 2019 3:05 AM
your team will solve it before you by setting you as an example. As time goes and your experience adds will make you a strong leader in a business empire Click Here To Know More.
Reply to comment

subwaylistens on Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:43 AM
To get the prizes you simply need to pursue the means referenced underneath. Metro's universal central command are in Milford, Connecticut with five local focuses supporting the organization's global activities.
Reply to comment

AZ-300 Dumps Questions on Friday, November 22, 2019 9:39 AM
I have recently worked on air ducts while studying on my certificate exam AZ-300 Dumps Questions provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.
Reply to comment